- Beautiful to look at
- padded shoulder straps
- tons and tons of room
- padded, fleece lined slot for a laptop (or electronics) that doesn’t go all the way to the bottom for added protection
- Complements from people who want one but don’t plan to get one
- feeling so on trend
- when packed up, everything seems to fall into place, and nothing is sticking out weirdly and poking you in the back
- goes with most outfits
- it doesn’t look like you’re off to class, more like a weekend of backpacking
- you can get them off amazon, who I trust for all my online buying needs
- Drawstring closure can leave you feeling some with uncertainty about your items being safe
- They are a pricier than other backpacks
- Tons and Tons of room. Sometimes it can be a con if you aren’t carrying much
- No added zip pouch for smaller items, just an open sleeve
Overall: I’m happy with this choice. I was very skeptical about it at first, because $80 is a lot for “just a backpack”. While this isn’t the life changing Mary Poppins bag we all wish for, the retreat style does hold a lot and looks great while being functional and comfortable. It’s fits my 15 inch computer like it’s another note book, and the charger. Right now, I use it for school and work, but I have a few trips coming up before the fall semester starts, where I’ll really put it to the test.
Do you have a Herschel Supply Co. bag? It’s officially back to school season, are you planning on getting one? What’s your opinion, I’d love know!!